Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Chubutin <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/18 16:39:53 UTC

Notifier when FTP Polling starts to read a file

Hi! I'm trying to audit a route which starts with *from("ftp:*)*. The
objetive is to log (in another class) when the FTP Consumer detect a file
and the consumer start to process the FIle (move or delete, or anything).

My first approach is to create a Notifier and process the exchanges, but i
don't know if intercepting the ExchangeSendingEvent is the correct way. When
I intercept that exchange is when the consumer is sending the exchange when
it finish to process the file.

Is there another event to make this possible? Or should I use an
interceptor?

Re: Notifier when FTP Polling starts to read a file

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
The consumer creates the exchange so its the created event instead.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 4:39 PM, Chubutin <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi! I'm trying to audit a route which starts with *from("ftp:*)*. The
> objetive is to log (in another class) when the FTP Consumer detect a file
> and the consumer start to process the FIle (move or delete, or anything).
>
> My first approach is to create a Notifier and process the exchanges, but i
> don't know if intercepting the ExchangeSendingEvent is the correct way. When
> I intercept that exchange is when the consumer is sending the exchange when
> it finish to process the file.
>
> Is there another event to make this possible? Or should I use an
> interceptor?

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com