Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Jeffrey May <ma...@isu.edu> on 2016/02/04 21:38:33 UTC

Re: Flex in a week data services

Hello,

Has there been a decision regarding what to do about the broken data
services used in this training series?  I have put it off in the mean time
and am wondering if it will be fixed.

Thanks,

Jeff A. May
MS Geographic Information Science | Idaho State University
GIS Training and Research Center | Pocatello, ID 83209

AW: Flex in a week data services

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Well it's the first time I heard of the problem.
If it's dealing with sever side, we don't have any influence on LiveCycle DS stuff, but if we can do it with BlazeDS, I would be glad to help. But in this case we would need a server we could run a BlazeDS service on.

Chris