Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/09/16 19:38:50 UTC

More code attached to cxf-807

I posted a new set of diffs. I claim that this completes the project of
supporting Aegis in java2ws.

Where would I put some doc for this? Has wiki doc started for java2ws?

There are some Aegis question related to this that deserve separate
JIRAs, and I'm about to post them.

Re: More code attached to cxf-807

Posted by Jim Ma <em...@iona.com>.
Benson Margulies wrote:
> I posted a new set of diffs. I claim that this completes the project of
> supporting Aegis in java2ws.
>

> Where would I put some doc for this? Has wiki doc started for java2ws?

You can put doc on wiki after java2ws tool is ready  after the 2.0.2
release. I will also check in the shell script
, ant task , maven and eclipse plugin for it after 2.0.2 release.

> There are some Aegis question related to this that deserve separate
> JIRAs, and I'm about to post them.

Cheers

Jim