Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Birendra Kumar Singh <si...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/03 08:11:35 UTC

Not able to create a windows service to consume from kafka topic

Hi

I need help in creating a windows service to consume from kafka topic. The
service is written i n csharp and am using
https://github.com/ah-/rdkafka-dotnet as the client.
I am able to successfully create a console application.
But I am not able to proceed with converting the same to windows service.

Any tips will be helpful

Thanks

Re: Not able to create a windows service to consume from kafka topic

Posted by David Luu <ma...@gmail.com>.
What happens when run it as windows service? And you save/dump the consumed
data somewhere other than console (for windows service)?