Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Marcus Schulz <ms...@polarnetworks.de> on 2020/04/03 18:46:48 UTC

Developing Openmeeting

Hi,

I am a Java EE developer and  got interested in openmeeting and maybe I could help developing sth, at least I want to take a look at it.
Is there an apache repository for the snapshot / milestone builds like Wicket Parent 9.0.0-M5-SNAPSHOT for example, or do I have to all build them first?
Hope the questions isn't too stupid, I did not develop for an apache project so far. I use them for years, so I may can give sth, back.

Kind regards

Marcus

Re: Developing Openmeeting

Posted by Marcus Schulz <ms...@polarnetworks.de>.
Yes got it . Thank you. My artifactory blocked some repos .

Re: Developing Openmeeting

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Marcus,

--