Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Crossley, Jim" <Jc...@tandbergtv.com> on 2007/02/21 16:31:11 UTC

Hibernate3:hbm2doc

Hi.

I'm looking to take advantage of hibernate-tools' abililty to generate a
graph of my entity relationships.  After looking at MOJO-544 and
MOJO-530, I thought it might be as easy as applying the attached patch
to the source and setting the dotExecutable property, but that didn't
work.

I notice the hibernate-tools dep version is 3.2-beta9a -- is that newer
than beta9?  Should the graphviz stuff be in there?

Any other ideas how to generate an ER diagram of my EJB3 entities and
include it in my site docs?

Thanks,
Jim

RE: Hibernate3:hbm2doc

Posted by Johann Reyes <jr...@hiberforum.org>.
Hello Jim

Thanks for the patch, and yeah, if you could send me the info about the
hbm2doc, if would be a good example to add to the examples section for the
doco.

Regards

Johann Reyes

RE: Hibernate3:hbm2doc