Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com> on 2009/03/05 21:44:28 UTC

Experiences with qpid-1673 branch?

Hi Carl,

The other day you mentioned you may be able to point some test
resources at the qpid-1673 branch (which adds Windows DLLs to the
build). Have you had an opportunity to do that?

Anyone else given this a try? I'd like to merge this to trunk
shortly...

Thanks,
-Steve

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Experiences with qpid-1673 branch?

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
Carl Trieloff wrote:
> Steve Huston wrote:
>> Hi Aidan,

>>> FWIW it passed make check and java test -Dprofile=cpp for me on x86
>>> Fedora 10.
>>>

>> Great, thanks for that test. I've also been testing it on RHEL 5.
>>
>> -Steve
>>

> RHEL4 is the most picky, which would be one to check

make check and make check-long pass on RHEL 4

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Steve Huston wrote:
> Hi Aidan,
>

>> On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Steve Huston
>> <sh...@riverace.com> wrote:
>>

>>> The other day you mentioned you may be able to point some test
>>> resources at the qpid-1673 branch (which adds Windows DLLs to the
>>> build). Have you had an opportunity to do that?
>>>
>> FWIW it passed make check and java test -Dprofile=cpp for me
>> on x86 Fedora 10.
>>

> Great, thanks for that test. I've also been testing it on RHEL 5.
>
> -Steve

RHEL4 is the most picky, which would be one to check
Carl.

RE: Experiences with qpid-1673 branch?

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Aidan,

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com> wrote:

> The other day you mentioned you may be able to point some test
> resources at the qpid-1673 branch (which adds Windows DLLs to the
> build). Have you had an opportunity to do that?

FWIW it passed make check and java test -Dprofile=cpp for me on x86 Fedora 10.

- Aidan
http://qpid.apache.org

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Danushka,

I had a lot of problems with BOOST_ALL_DYN_LINK initially, so I
removed it. Now that more issues are resolved, I'll try adding it back
in.

FWIW, I ran the examples and such and didn't see any of the crashes
that Shan did.

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Check out my networked programming blog at

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

my bad, I got swamped ... let me look into that now.

Carl.