Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/15 16:00:51 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] ESME 1.0

Hello All,

Voting on the ESME 1.0  candidate release has concluded

Results:

6 binding +1 vote

Dick Hirsch  +1
Mrinal Wadhwa  +1
Vassil Dichev  +1
Ethan Jewett  +1
Anne Kathrine Petteroe +1
Darren Hague +1

1 non-binding +1 votes

Daniel Koller  +1

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] ESME 1.0

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
LOL - no problem. I figured we've sucked up so much of our mentor
goodwill with our various other problems that I wasn't going to push
things this time :->

D.

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] ESME 1.0

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <g....@sourcesense.com>.

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] ESME 1.0

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Gianugo,

This was the result of the PPMC vote.
Dick started a vote for approval from the Incubator PMC a couple of hours ago.

/Anne

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] ESME 1.0

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <g....@sourcesense.com>.