Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Piotr Nowojski <pi...@ververica.com> on 2019/10/07 07:57:09 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] FLIP-76: Unaligned checkpoints

Hi Arvid,

Thanks for coming up with this FLIP. I think it addresses the issues raised in the previous mailing list discussion [2].

For the record: +1 from my side to implement this.

Piotrek

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the FLIP, Arvid.

This is a good improvement for checkpoint under backpressure. Currently, if
a job under backpressure, it almost can't complete the checkpoint. so +1
from my side.

Best,
Congxian

zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com.invalid> 于2019年10月10日周四 上午11:02写道: