Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Billy <ba...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/27 17:10:08 UTC

Cannot view tagged release names

I have been searching for a solution to this seemingly simply problem,
but have not come to any conclusions.  I need to be able to search by
tag names, not just by rev numbers.  For example:

I commit code ready to be deployed to trunk, and then svn copy /repo/
trunk /repo/tags/1.0.2 to set a release version.  I deploy and all is
good in the world.
The next time I am ready to tag a release, however, I need to be able
to see what the previously copied tag name is (1.0.2 in this
example).  svnlook seemed to get close, but I couldn't figure out how
to show all tags in /repos/tags/.  Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

-Billy

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=1239884

Re: Cannot view tagged release names

Posted by Billy <ba...@gmail.com>.
Apologies for posting to the wrong list.  Thanks for the ps :)

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=1240209

Re: Cannot view tagged release names

Posted by John Peacock <jo...@havurah-software.org>.

This is a users@subversion.tigris.org question.  The dev list is for the