Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Great Info <gu...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/30 07:57:34 UTC

Zeppelin at scale

I see zeppelin does not have cluster deployment support.
Is there any work to support zeppelin access to multiple users.
Kindly share some links/guides if there is already discussion/solution
around this.

A simple use case, many users(Atleast 1k users)  want to access sql
interpreter(jdbc postgres) write show read queries and select some
aggregation on the result then chart it.

Thanks,
gub

Re: Zeppelin at scale

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
I don't think anyone has that scale of usage (1k users) of Zeppelin for
now. It is interesting to know your usage scenario.

Carlos Diogo <cd...@gmail.com> 于2021年4月1日周四 上午1:56写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang