Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> on 2007/06/07 16:49:50 UTC

feature request: variable intepolation for repo config

Hi,

It would be nice if we could properties when we define our <Repository/>

I had to hardcode in my database username/password/url into this file, and will have to maintain several copies of this file for the various environments.

Thanks.

Re: feature request: variable intepolation for repo config

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 6/7/07, Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> wrote:
> It would be nice if we could properties when we define our <Repository/>
>
> I had to hardcode in my database username/password/url into this file, and
> will have to maintain several copies of this file for the various environments.

Good point. There's already some support for that in the configuration
mechanism,
so implementing this wouldn't be too hard. Please file feature request in Jira.

BR,

Jukka Zitting