Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by lfhc <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/17 20:33:42 UTC

Including a js file

Hi all,
I'm using cocoon to translate an xml file to html, to generate the interface
from a content I get from a cms.
On that interface I want to include some javascripts such as :

		<head>
				<script src="prototype.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
				<script src="effects.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

And I would like this to be allocated within cocoon, since it should handle
all that is interface.
My problem is that, if I don't register it in the sitemap.xmap file, any
call will give me a sitemap.xmap file - Resource not foud.
If I set an instance, it will try to parse it, and it is not an xml file. I
get the following error :

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.
file:/C:/installers/cocoon/cocoon-2.1.10/build/webapp/samples/aggregation/content/prototype.js
- 1:1

How can I do this, that is, have just a resource for this webapp, that is
not parsed, but I can call it through cocoon?

I'm still new at using this.

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Luis Carvalho.