Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Marcin Skladaniec <ma...@ish.com.au> on 2007/03/06 01:33:21 UTC

java docs

Hello

I cant find a link to cayenne javadocs. I have them built from
source, but it would be good to be able to email a link to someone.

Marcin

Re: java docs

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au>.
On 06/03/2007, at 11:33 AM, Marcin Skladaniec wrote:

> Hello
>
> I cant find a link to cayenne javadocs. I have them built from
> source, but it would be good to be able to email a link to someone.
>
> Marcin

I think we need to do that. Now that Andrus is in the process of
setting up nightly or milestone builds of Cayenne 3.0, we probably
need to script a similar process to build Javadocs in an automated
way. I'll look into it as soon as I get a chance and tie it into the
web site.

Ari Maniatis

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001