Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org> on 2006/05/10 18:19:42 UTC

JavaOne BOF

Geir,

It looks like we now have a BOF, care of you ;-)  Is this correct?:

Thursday, 5/18 from 10:30pm to 11:20pm - BOF 9921

If so, should we talk a bit about what we should present, etc?

Anything out there the users would like to have covered?

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: JavaOne BOF

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Matt,

I could help out here...especially since I am unofficially your copilot
on this on this ;-)

Lets chat so I can get everything covered.

Jeff

Re: JavaOne BOF

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.

Re: JavaOne BOF

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

Re: JavaOne BOF

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
On May 10, 2006, at 10:58 AM, Bruce Snyder wrote:

> On 5/10/06, Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Geir,
>>
>> It looks like we now have a BOF, care of you ;-)  Is this correct?:
>>
>> Thursday, 5/18 from 10:30pm to 11:20pm - BOF 9921
>
> Where will the BOF take place?

And when someone finds out, can you add it to the events page and
send out an [event] email?

-dain

Re: JavaOne BOF

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 5/10/06, Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org> wrote:
> Geir,
>
> It looks like we now have a BOF, care of you ;-)  Is this correct?:
>
> Thursday, 5/18 from 10:30pm to 11:20pm - BOF 9921

Where will the BOF take place?

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/