Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "emmanuel.boudrant" <b7...@yahoo.fr> on 2002/06/21 12:48:40 UTC

[ANN] Easy Struts 0.3.0 for Eclipse is out

Easy Struts v0.3.0 just released. For the moment this version is only for Eclipse IDE.

The aim of this project is to provide a collection of tools integrated with Eclipse 2.0, in order to facilitate the development of a web project based on the MVC2 Jakarta Struts framework.
Changes:
- v0.3.0
   - Add template managing for Jsp generation (a sample is in /tempate directory)
   - Add managing of application resources in project properties.
   - Add resources managing wizard.
   - Add datasource wizard.
   - Fix & Improve struts-config.xml generation (element created did not respect DTD order elements).
   - Improve action wizard, with forward action, include action...
   - Add many ToolTipText extracted from struts DTD and Ted Husted catalog)
   - Add dynamic form creation.
   - Et n'oubliez pas la fête de la musique :)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/easystruts
http://easystruts.sourceforge.net/index.html [english]
http://easystruts.sourceforge.net/index_fr.html [francais]

-Emmanuel

Yahoo! Mail -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !

Re: [ANN] Easy Struts 0.3.0 for Eclipse is out [sorry bad list]

Posted by "emmanuel.boudrant" <b7...@yahoo.fr>.
 I'm sorry, I post (quickyly) this in wrong list !

-Emmanuel

Yahoo! Mail -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !