Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1998/05/10 20:09:08 UTC

archnotes (was Re: immortal httpd processes.)

It's messages like this which I wish we could make more readily available
to our users.  I've been keeping them in my new-httpd mailbox for
months... and I just flushed them all out.  Visit
<http://www.arctic.org/~dgaudet/apache/archnotes/>.

I want this to remain trivial to add new notes to, otherwise we won't add
them.  So I *don't* want this stuff turned into html, and I don't want it
made all pretty.  I want to be able to just save the message from my
mailer to the files.

I'm thinking of putting it in the doc tree at htdocs/manual/archnotes.

Dean