Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Darren Hill <dh...@724.com> on 2002/09/23 21:42:32 UTC

PropertyUtils.copyProperties

Help.

Can't get this to work.

I've got a 'view' object Company ... trying to populate a DynaForm?

Is that possible?

CompanyView view = service.getCompany(Integer.valueOf("1"));
DynaActionForm dynaForm = (DynaActionForm) form;
System.err.println(view.getName());  <--- Gives me "CIBC"

PropertyUtils.copyProperties(dynaForm, view);
System.err.println(dynaForm.getName()); <---- Gives me null;

Ideas?