Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2020/08/06 10:49:02 UTC

Re: [JENKINS] - Downtime for all H nodes coming up

Hi All,

Reminder that all H nodes are due for downtime TODAY whilst hardware gets
moved around

Gav...

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: [JENKINS] - Downtime for all H nodes coming up

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@apache.org>.
Hello Gavin,

For some reason I cannot assign any other machine to my builds than jenkins-win-he-de-4 - When I'm using any other machine is being reported as non existing.

Something is broken ?

Thanks,
Piotr