Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2005/01/06 22:14:20 UTC

build-chainsaw.xml dependent on build.xml ?

Hello,

Can we assume that build-chainsaw.xml is never invoked directly but only
through build.xml? If that were true, we could reduce duplication in
build-chainsaw.xml.

--
Ceki Gülcü

Re: build-chainsaw.xml dependent on build.xml ?

Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.
just doing that now and testing.

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
At 10:18 PM 1/6/2005, you wrote:
>I'm happy with that, but looking at the build-chainsaw.xml file, wouldn't
>it only save the property definitions at the top, and perhaps the clean target?
>
>If this is all that is needed, I can make that change.

I am at it.

Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.
I'm happy with that, but looking at the build-chainsaw.xml file,
wouldn't it only save the property definitions at the top, and perhaps
the clean target?

If this is all that is needed, I can make that change.

cheers,

Paul Smith