Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jeevan Kumar Kade <je...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/08 05:02:09 UTC

How to hold values in html:radio Button Group using Java Script

Hi All,

  I have 2 Radio Button Group

  How can i call the following html:radio code in javascript

  html:radio code

   First Radio Button Group

  Second Radio Button Group

  Here, the value type is Integer as it having more than one value.  My Question is, If i select one radio button from First Group and other radio button from Second Group.  How can i hold those values in the java script.

  i am giving sample, how i am trying to get.  based on the below code.    Kindly give me the correct code.

  <javascript>
      document.formName.firstRadioGroup.value = "";
      document.formName.secondRadioGroup.value = "";
  </javascript>

  Please give me your help ASAP.

  Thanks in Advance

  Jeevan

---------------------------------

Re: How to hold values in html:radio Button Group using Java Script

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
There a lot of different ways, simplest one:

var val = document.getElementById("some_id").value;

or dojo.byId("id").value, if you are using Dojo, or $F("id") is you are
using Prototype.

regards
musachy

Posted by Jeevan Kumar Kade <je...@yahoo.com>.
Hi musachy,

Re: How to hold values in html:radio Button Group using Java Script

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.