Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Per Jessen <pe...@computer.org> on 2007/11/23 09:29:19 UTC

How do you catch these?

I seem to be getting quite a few of these 2-3 liners:

www.amenowsxot.net

Cialias - blah blah blah

The sender is typically hotmail.  SURBL doesn't have the domain listed.
This one scored only 0.2.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Re: How do you catch these?

Posted by Yet Another Ninja <sa...@alexb.ch>.
On 11/23/2007 9:29 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
> I seem to be getting quite a few of these 2-3 liners:
>
> www.amenowsxot.net
>
> Cialias - blah blah blah
>

> The sender is typically hotmail.  SURBL doesn't have the domain listed.
> This one scored only 0.2.

URIBL_JP_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
	*      [URIs: amenowsxot.net]

URIBL_BLACK Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
	*      [URIs: amenowsxot.net]

do you submit to URIBL.com ?