Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Jacques Belissent <jb...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/13 01:09:11 UTC

Re: Error in Configuration?

Hi,

Referring to:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openjpa-users/200712.mbox/%3c72c1350f0712201349i5ab86590m2e62a53c48a65634@mail.gmail.com%3e

I am also encountering this problem and I'm pretty sure that my connection
info is set properly.  Can anyone think of another possible cause?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Error in Configuration?

Posted by Tedman Leung <te...@sfu.ca>.
why not post your persistence.xml or what ever you're using to configure
the connections so we see.

--
                                                           Ted Leung
                                                           tedman@sfu.ca

I can speak Canadian, American, Australian, and little English.