Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by David Welton <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/23 10:54:29 UTC

Re: Planning

> As I already told David, I'd like
> if we started to think about a planning of the
> project (as Valery suggested some weeks ago)
> That would give me a chance to concentrate myself
> on some aspects or modules and maybe be productive.

What is there to plan, really?  Some coordination is necessary, such
as "I'm going to be working on this file today", but aside from
architectural questions, Rivet needs doing rather than planning,
IMO:-)

--
David N. Welton
http://www.welton.it/davidw/

Re: Planning

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
David Welton wrote:
>> As I already told David, I'd like
>> if we started to think about a planning of the
>> project (as Valery suggested some weeks ago)
>> That would give me a chance to concentrate myself
>> on some aspects or modules and maybe be productive.
>>

> What is there to plan, really?  Some coordination is necessary, such
> as "I'm going to be working on this file today", but aside from
> architectural questions, Rivet needs doing rather than planning,
> IMO:-)

something like that is already a form of planning, but we should
do things to make rivet work also keeping the architectural
problems in mind (when possible): the more we can reuse in the
future the  better is.

 -- M