Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by gg...@apache.org on 2005/07/23 23:48:29 UTC

svn commit: r224556 - in /jakarta/commons/proper/lang/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/lang/text: Interpolation.java MappedMessageFormat.java

Author: ggregory
Date: Sat Jul 23 14:48:28 2005
New Revision: 224556

Log:
Removes Interpolation and MappedMessageFormat from the text package in favor of VariableFormatter. (See message below) No one has complained on commons-dev.