Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Bram vd Klinkenberg <Br...@hotmail.com> on 2017/03/28 10:59:19 UTC

FW: Access Denied after initial setup

Hi, I have some issues after initial setup and securing NiFi.

I have setup a CentOS6 (including java) machine with hostname nifi.domeinbram.nl.

I downloaded NiFi and the tls toolkit and extracted them to /opt. I ran nifi.sh install and startedt the nifi service. After the initial setup of NiFi 1.1.2 I can access the UI on port 8080/nifi fine.

I then used the tls-toolkit for securing NiFi:

./tls-toolkit.sh standalone -n 'nifi.domeinbram.nl' -C 'CN=admin' -o keys/

I then copied the new nifi.properties, keystore.jks and truststore.jks to /opt/nifi/conf/.

I imported the CN=admin.p12 into my browser and pasted the password in the CN=admin.password file and was successfully imported.

In the authorizers.xml I added CN=admin as Initial Admin Identity and CN=nifi.domeinbram.nl as Node Idenity 1.

I then restarted the nifi service but I get an access denied message.

I added the xml files.

Hope someone can help me out... doing something wrong :).

Kind regards,

Bram

Re: Access Denied after initial setup

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
thanks for following up with the resolution!

Posted by Bram vd Klinkenberg <Br...@hotmail.com>.
Solved it!