Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org> on 2016/01/04 16:25:05 UTC

Jenkins alive?

Hi,

Abdullah has restored a change on Gerrit [1], however, Jenkins doesn’t
seem to pick it up.
I’ve also tried to trigger Jenkins manually, but that didn’t help
either (so far …).

Does anybody know what’s up?

Cheers,
Till

[1] https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/529/

Re: Jenkins alive?

Posted by Steven Jacobs <sj...@ucr.edu>.
My new patch set isn't trying to build either.
Steven

Re: Jenkins alive?

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.

Re: Jenkins alive?