Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Combs Vaughn T Civ AFRL/IFSE <Va...@rl.af.mil> on 2005/03/28 19:32:35 UTC

TModel deletion

I notice that in JDBCDataStore the TModel and all dependents are now
actually deleted:

  /**
   *
   */
  public void deleteTModel(String tModelKey)
    throws org.apache.juddi.error.RegistryException
  {
    try
    {
      if ((tModelKey != null) && (connection != null))
      {
        // delete the dependents of TModel
        TModelCategoryTable.delete(tModelKey,connection);
        TModelDescTable.delete(tModelKey,connection);
        TModelDocDescTable.delete(tModelKey,connection);
        TModelIdentifierTable.delete(tModelKey,connection);

        // delete the TModel
        TModelTable.delete(tModelKey,connection);
      }
    }
    catch(java.sql.SQLException sqlex)
    {
      throw new RegistryException(sqlex);
    }
  }

This was not the case in RC3 (deleted boolean was set in TModel table and
all other dependents were left alone). I thought that the spec would not
allow actual removal?

Many Thanks,
Vaughn