Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net> on 2023/06/07 23:28:23 UTC

Best way to Highlight this text

Greetings all;

Using this option is not a substitute for regularly saving your work.

This is the last line from the definition of Save AutoRecovery
information every __ Minutes. It really needs to be highlighted better,
but the question is should it be bolded, or added as a note.

I am leaning towards adding it as a note, but I wanted to solicit  other
opinions before committing to make that drastic a change.

Please let me know here what y'all think is the best method to highlight
this important text.

Regards
Keith

Re: Best way to Highlight this text