Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by nachi19 <na...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/07 21:36:46 UTC

Problem in extracting the data

I am using a bsh to prepare data and that data i have put in the context ....
now i have to extract those data from the jsp and have to display... i know
it is possible in ftl .. i want it in jsp...

Re: Problem in extracting the data

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
If by "one way" you meant that from a JSP you could include a rendered
Screen Widget but from a Screen Widget you cannot include a JSP, then
that is correct.

-David

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
let me go back and find the email you responded to.

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.