Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kjellaug Johansen <kj...@entragroup.com> on 2003/03/13 11:29:15 UTC

Strutsaction on different WebApps

I have two servers running webapps, one for production: www.mycomp.com/WebApp and one for testing: www.mycomp.com/test/WebApp

When I work on the production server there are no problems, but when I work on the test-server and try to call a Struts-action (i.e. www.mycomp.com/test/WebApp/user/saveUser.do), I'm getting redirected to the production-server. The 'test' part in the URL for the test-server is ignored and I'm getting redirected to www.mycomp.com/WebApp/user/saveUser.do.

The struts-config on the testserver looks like this:
<action path="/user/saveUser"
                type="com.mycomp.web.user.SaveUserAction"
                name="user"
                scope="request"
                input="/jsp/user/editUser.jsp">
 </action>

The action call in the jsp file on the testserver looks like this:
... action = "/user/saveUser.do"

My questions are:
Doesn't Struts manage an extra "level" (test) between the serverroot (www.mycomp.com) and the webapp name (WebApp)? Are there any config-settings I can do to solve this?

PS: This is urgent!