Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Pierpaolo Follia <pi...@wavegroup.it> on 2006/07/12 12:52:33 UTC

Tomahawk 1.1.3 and Sun RI

Hi guys, I'm tring to use Tomahawk 1.1.3 with Sun RI (1.1_01) but I have
some problem with the commandSortHeader component: it renders some
javascript calls to functions that are not rendered in page (ie
clear_content_3Amyform). I tryed to write a fake function to workaround
the problem, but then I have an error about a missing autoscroll input
paramenter in my form. Disabling autoscroll generates another problem.
Obviously using myfaces JSF implementation there is no problem.
Where I'm wrong with tomahawk?

Thank you very much.
Pierpaolo

--
Pierpaolo Follia
Wave S.r.l. - Vai Benaco 24/B, Bedizzole (BS)

Re: Tomahawk 1.1.3 and Sun RI (workaround)

Posted by Pierpaolo Follia <pi...@wavegroup.it>.
Hi to all. I've found a workaround for this bug: I simple changed the
renderer of the form component to the MyFaces' one. So now I've forms,
links and buttons rendered by myfaces:

        <renderer>
            <component-family>javax.faces.Form</component-family>
            <renderer-type>javax.faces.Form</renderer-type>

<renderer-class>org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit.html.HtmlFormRendererBase</renderer-class>
        </renderer>

        <renderer>
            <component-family>javax.faces.Command</component-family>
            <renderer-type>javax.faces.Button</renderer-type>

<renderer-class>org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.jsf.ExtendedHtmlButtonRenderer</renderer-class>
        </renderer>

        <renderer>
            <component-family>javax.faces.Command</component-family>
            <renderer-type>javax.faces.Link</renderer-type>

<renderer-class>org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.jsf.ExtendedHtmlLinkRenderer</renderer-class>
        </renderer>

Bye

Re: Tomahawk 1.1.3 and Sun RI

Posted by Pierpaolo Follia <pi...@wavegroup.it>.