Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Dvir Ofek <dv...@ScreenPeaks.com> on 2002/09/30 11:52:09 UTC

SAX events as input source for XalanTransformer

Hi
I'm working with Xalan C++ and I really need an interface similar to
Xalan-J's TrAx for feeding SAX events as an input for transformations
instead of a stream or a file.
Actually, what I want to do is to be able to connect some filters and pipes
of mixed XML documents and XSLT, for instance:
xmlDoc1 --> xslt1 --> filter1 --> xslt2 --> filter2 --> output
I'm sure everybody here knows what I'm talking about.
Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Cheers
Dvir Ofek
Software Engineer
Screenpeaks Ltd.