Posted to builds@apache.org by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at> on 2013/06/23 18:31:18 UTC

Fwd: [SECURITY] Frame injection vulnerability in published Javadoc

Hi,

regarding the security issue forwarded, I'd like to ask how a project
using buildbot+maven should proceed.

I've just update marmotta staging site, but the generated javadoc there
still contains the buggy code:

http://marmotta.staging.apache.org/apidocs/index.html

Thanks in advance for any clue.

Cheers,

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.
confirmed that maven-javadoc-plugin:2.9.1 solves the issue
see MARMOTTA-263 for further details

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.
Thanks Uwe for the hints.

We tried to force java7 from the pom, but the site plugins looks to
ignore the regular settings source code, at least there, because I can
see in the source code of generated javadoc:

Generated by javadoc (build 1.6.0_32) on Sun Jun 23 16:32:14 UTC 2013

AFAIK maven looks the javadoc binary from the JAVA_HOME; how could I
check with value is taking there? Because this could be the quickest
solution, meanwhile MJAVADOC-370 is solved.

Cheers,

On 23/06/13 18:57, Uwe Schindler wrote:
> The Maven issue is here: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-370
>
> -----