Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tim C <un...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/16 22:47:14 UTC

Seeking complete example using stateless session bean as webservice backend in JRun/Axis

Hello,

I am teaching myself web service development using JRun/Axis.  I have been able to successfully implement JWS and Java class file web service backends in JRun (including successful clients), but I am having trouble with the stateless session bean backend.  The information in the JRun Programmer's Guide is pretty minimal.  I have successfully deployed and connected to a stateless session bean, but not as a web service.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a complete example of this implementation, including the related 'ejb-jar.xml' information, any necessary 'server-config.wsdd' elements, the complete client endpoing URL information, and any other pertinent deployment information.

Also, I am currently working with dynamic clients as opposed to proxy clients, and therefore using the Axis client API, not a WSDL file.

Thanks,
Tim