Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chen Chunwei <ou...@cn.panasonic.com> on 2008/03/17 08:46:17 UTC

Is type property in tag must be filled?

Hi all,

I'm new to Struts. And I want to ask if the type property in <form-bean /> tag must be filled? I mean if it's null, will the form-bean work?

Thanks.

Talos

Re: Is type property in tag must be filled?

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/3/17, Chen Chunwei <ou...@cn.panasonic.com>:

> Thanks Antonio.
>
> I know little about DTD, but in my company, we are not allowed to access
> Internet. So I cann't see these dtds. :-(

WTF?
Now I know why you are still using Struts 1.1 :-D
You're forgiven :-D

Antonio

Re: Is type property in tag must be filled?

Posted by Chen Chunwei <ou...@cn.panasonic.com>.
Thanks Antonio.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chen Chunwei <ou...@cn.panasonic.com>.