Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com> on 2006/12/07 00:17:17 UTC

Anyone working on the WebTools Entity Ref?

There are some funny things happening in the Webtools Entity Ref that
seem to be based on some recent changes. The "url" variable on line
66 is not defined anywhere, and it removed it results in the "entity"
variable being a Map that is printed and look funny, and that when
printed also messes up the link to the other frame to go to the
entity being linked to.

If no one is working on this I'll take care of it, but if anyone has
this floating I'd like to see whatever point you've reached.

-David

Re: Anyone working on the WebTools Entity Ref?

Posted by "mrisaliti@libero.it" <mr...@libero.it>.
Thanks to both of you for solving this issue because I haven't seen
this error when I migrate WebTools Entity Ref from Jsps to Screen
Widget.

Marco

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
It's no problem.