Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Evans <ds...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/19 23:21:04 UTC

Add a map to HttpRequest attributes

Hello,

I have a business layer method that returns a map of objects. I would
like to put all of the keys and values of this map into the request
attribute map, like this:
HttpRequest.putAll(map);
This of course doesn't work, as the request isn't a map and the
attributes map isn't available as a map.

Are there any Struts or Apache commons utils that will do this?

Thanks,

Dave

Re: Add a map to HttpRequest attributes

Posted by Dave Evans <ds...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that's what I've done, I was just thinking that it was a common
operation and maybe there was a util built in to the frameworks I'm
already using.