Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ch...@valdoise.fr on 2016/12/23 08:16:09 UTC

Data export

Hi All,

I'm a newbee on Tapestry which is a powerful and simply Framework !

I'm looking for a tutorial on tapestry5 which explains how to :
export data from a datagrid in a CSV or XLS file (with Apache POI ?)
There is an example on https://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/ExportingCSVFiles for tapestry4 but not on tapestry5

Another one on integration with Jasper Report to create reports

Thanks in advance

Ch. Foiret

Re: Data export

Posted by ta...@chaos.demon.nl.