Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Tony Stevenson <pc...@apache.org> on 2011/03/29 11:01:07 UTC

[zeta-dev] Review board

Folks,

A review board group and repo has been setup for this project. However we have not yet added any members, so someone from this project will need to create themselves a review board user account, and I can add it.

Then you can manage your own group.

Cheers,
--
Tony Stevenson
Sent with Sparrow

Re: [zeta-dev] Re: Review board

Posted by Jerome Renard <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tony,

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Tony Stevenson <pc...@apache.org> wrote:
> I take that last bit back. Jeroem has been added to the group, he can now login and manage the remaining members.

I confirm, it works just fine.

Thanks for your support :)

--
Jérôme Renard