Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Muhammad Rafly Andrianza <lu...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/31 06:01:21 UTC

Happy New Year 2018, Mifos Initiative and Everyone..

Hello everyone, introduce.
My name is Muhammad Rafly Andrianza, and  I am from Indonesia.

I just want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018, hopefully this year's mifos
initiative can provide service to 2 billion poor people to be better and
appreciated in this world and we as GCI2017 participants can make better
contribution to mifos.

May goodness be all of us,
Best wishes.

M Rafly Andrianza
GCI Participant.

Re: Happy New Year 2018, Mifos Initiative and Everyone..

Posted by Shivam Kumar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Happy new year!!✌