Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Brendan Long <br...@realgo.com> on 2011/06/01 23:00:25 UTC

How to make error messages more useful?

I'm working on a Camel route and I keep having error messages that look
like this:

TransactionErrorHandler        WARN  Transaction rollback (0x1b78efd8)
for ExchangeId: ID:hostname-49931-1306960558824-0:1:1:1:30 due
exception: Exception occurred during execution on the exchange: ...

Is there any way to make Camel show the actual exception?

Re: How to make error messages more useful?

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
The actual root cause exception is set on the exchange after that
warning is logged, so it will be available from there.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com