Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es> on 2007/08/27 16:48:58 UTC

Timeout

Hi all,

I'm usign axis2 1.3 and I could see that one of the changes made was about timeout. Now, while debugging my service, I get timeouts because axis2 removes contexts but I was managing this timeouts myself so I would like to deactivate axis2 timeouts. Is this possible?

I thought that maybe I could do it by setting timeout to 0 but it doesn't work.

Thanks,

Jorge Fernández

---------------------------------

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!.

RE: Timeout

Posted by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es>.
Hi again,

Could anybody tell me something about this?

I'm in a hurry because I have to finish my project this week so I would like to know it in order to incorporate the changes that should be done to the project.

Thanks,

Jorge Fernández

Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es> escribió: Hi all,