Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@stratio.com> on 2014/09/30 15:53:52 UTC

Banned dependency - org.codehaus.jackson

I've just started working on the cassandra module and added the
cassandra-unit project (https://github.com/jsevellec/cassandra-unit)
dependency to the new module to start creating unit tests.

This project has a dependency on org.codehaus.jackson which is preventing
the build to compile because the banned dependecies configured in the
parent pom.

Could I remove this banned dependency from the parent pom?

Kind regards,

Alberto Rodríguez

<http://www.stratio.com/>
Avenida de Europa, 26. Ática 5. 3ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Tel: +34 91 352 59 42 // *@stratiobd <https://twitter.com/StratioBD>*

Re: Banned dependency - org.codehaus.jackson

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@stratio.com>.
Cool! I didn't know that you might specify the scope within the exclude.
Thank you!

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.