Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by James Mason <ma...@apache.org> on 2004/10/04 05:38:39 UTC

Re: Automated testsuite runs?

I've noticed that Maven generates reports for Unit Tests. This would
seem to indicate that *someone* is doing automated testing.
infrastructure@ would probably be a good place to ask. I can poke around
there if you like. I've had "set up nightly builds" on my todo list for
awhile, and since Stefan volunteered to do all the work I can try to
find him a server ;).

Let me know if I should ask around.

-James

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.
Stefan,
Thanks for persuing this. I don't know how busy infrasture@ is, but if
you don't get a good response by the beginning of next week let me know.
I'll take it up with the PMC. I know other projects are running
automated testing so we should at least be able to find out what's
currently being done.

-James

Posted by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org>.

Stefan Lützkendorf  -- luetzkendorf@apache.org