Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Gopal Ramasammy-Cook <go...@psyber.wits.ac.za> on 2001/03/15 09:04:42 UTC

Turbine Soft Redirects

Hi

Is there anyway to get an Action to do a "soft" redirect to another Action or a Screen to do a "soft" redirect to another screen (One can redirect inside a screen, but I find that the new screen's java class does not execute in Turbine - the template is simply processed only).

Any ideas on how to do this?

regards

Chris

Re: Turbine Soft Redirects

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 3/15/01 12:04 AM, "Gopal Ramasammy-Cook" <go...@psyber.wits.ac.za>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is there anyway to get an Action to do a "soft" redirect to another Action or
> a Screen to do a "soft" redirect to another screen (One can redirect inside a
> screen, but I find that the new screen's java class does not execute in
> Turbine - the template is simply processed only).
>
> Any ideas on how to do this?
>
> regards
>
> Chris

ScreenLoader.exec/eval