Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Joshua ChaitinPollak <jp...@kivasystems.com> on 2007/08/30 20:23:48 UTC

Can I apply xslt to surefire reports?

Hello,

How can I apply an xslt to our /target/surefire-reports/TEST-*.xml
files?

In our effort to migrate from ant to maven, I need to apply an xslt
to our surefire XML reports. This xslt generates an sql file which we
import into a database to track our continuous integration status
over time.

Currently this is managed by the <junitreport> target in ant.

Thanks,

Josh

--
Joshua ChaitinPollak
Software Engineer

Re: Can I apply xslt to surefire reports?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Several options... You could attach maven-antrun-plugin and use the
junitreport task directly, if you already have a process that works.
Make sure you include the proper plugin dependency so you have access
to the junitreport task.

Or just call out to your existing build.xml file with ant after
executing Maven to generate the XML files. I've done this in the past
for a deployment to OC4J, after the EAR was generated by Maven.

Or I believe there is an XSLT plugin in the Sandbox that might be helpful.

Wayne