Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com> on 2015/12/01 07:53:02 UTC

RE: About TokenPreauth related configurations

Thanks Lin for making the change!

Regards,
Kai

From:  "zhengkai";<ka...@intel.com>;
Date:  Fri, Nov 20, 2015 00:06 AM
To:  "kerby@directory.apache.org"<ke...@directory.apache.org>;

Subject:  About TokenPreauth related configurations

Hi,

I just noticed we had added the following listed configuration items in KDC side. I guess they're for the TokenPreauth mechanism.
    VERIFY_KEY(),
    DECRYPTION_KEY(),
ISSUERS();

It looks like they're too short or not clear in which domain in the global configuration namespace. I would change them to be something like follows.
    TOKEN_VERIFY_KEYS(),
    TOKEN_DECRYPTION_KEYS(),
TOKEN_ISSUERS();

I guess such change may affect you, so please be noted. Also let me know if you have any concern or suggestion. Thanks.

Regards,
Kai