Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/08 00:16:32 UTC

where is the wicketstuff JIRA?

Hi all,

I noticed that the wicketstuff JIRA has disappeared. It was taken down in April but has it come back, possibly in a new location? That XSS issue in JIRA was fixed quite some time ago.

thanks,
Steve

Re: where is the wicketstuff JIRA?

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 12:16 AM, Steve Swinsburg
<st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that the wicketstuff JIRA has disappeared. It was taken down in April but has it come back, possibly in a new location? That XSS issue in JIRA was fixed quite some time ago.

Problem is that unless someone takes the time to check the database
contents, and purge the current installation, there's no way to tell
if the installation has been compromised.

Martijn