Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Katie Knish <kn...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/20 17:06:24 UTC

New account

Hi,

I'm interested in contributing to OpenOffice documentation and would like
to create an account for the wiki. My email address is knish.k.t@gmail.com,
and my preferred username is technikate (which is also my username on
GitHub).

Thanks,
Katie Knish

Re: New account

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 11/20/2020 12:06 PM, Katie Knish wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in contributing to OpenOffice documentation and would like
> to create an account for the wiki. My email address is knish.k.t@gmail.com,
> and my preferred username is technikate (which is also my username on
> GitHub).
>
> Thanks,
> Katie Knish

Katie;

Welcome to the Documentation team. account technikat has been created
and a temporary password has been sent to your e-mail address under
separate cover. On first login you will be asked to create a new
password. If you do not see it, check your spam folder as gmail tends to
be aggressive in sending replies to spam.

Do you have a background in technical writing? We usually ask that your
first post to the list be an introduction with a bit about your
background and what drew you to volunteer to the document team.

I look forward to working with you and hearing more from you on the list.

Regards
Keith